Tax Planning for the Fund
True Partners Consulting has extensive experience in providing tax advice to equity funds in all aspects of their operations, including the impact of its general partners and investors. Our Private Equity professionals can assist you in selecting the most effective tax strategies to achieve your overall business objective and work with your management, venture partners, portfolio companies, and other advisors to ensure that these tax strategies are implemented appropriately.
True Partners Consulting’s Tax Planning for the Fund services include:
- Assistance in structuring partnership agreements, specifically with respect to profit and loss allocations, distributions, etc.
- Tax structuring and planning to assist in minimizing the overall tax burden of the Fund and its investors
- Tax planning in connection with structuring partner incentive compensation and payments to the sponsors
- Reviewing or preparing all fund federal, state and local income tax returns, including tax planning in connection with foreign and state tax withholding requirements, and payment of withholding taxes on behalf of non-U.S. and out-of-state investors
- Tax structuring and planning on potential UBTI issues for tax-exempt investors
Private Equity Professionals
Helping you select the most effective tax strategies to achieve your overall business objective.