Resource scarcity is a persistent problem in tax, and new corporate governance regulations and accounting standards have taken a toll on corporate tax teams. Scaling problems keep tax functions understaffed and this prevents a business from maintaining focus on strategic decision making.
Many top performing tax departments are built on a model which keeps a core group of high performers focused on the value-added work and maintaining a high level of visibility within their organizations, supplemented by project-based assistance for the extra manpower needed for routine compliance, special projects, and other demands. Partnering with a firm that specializes in tax staffing solutions can help recruit top talent and better manage peak periods.
As a national and international tax and business advisory firm, we understand your project from a tax technical standpoint, and our consultants possess the right personal attributes to work alongside your tax department personnel.
With dozens of successful projects to our credit and an extensive network of professionals throughout the country, our team is uniquely qualified to assist with all your tax staffing needs.
- Federal and Multistate income tax compliance in high-volume and within tight time deadlines
- TaxStream implementation, consulting and quarterly support
- Tax provision assistance – audit readiness and year-end support
- Sales/Use Tax compliance, consulting and audit defense
- FIN 48 and UTP support
- International compliance and consulting
- Payroll tax system conversions and consulting
- Tax depreciation and methods
- Audit defense and tax controversy support
- Direct hire services for senior-level tax executives
Our Flex Staffing professionals typically fit the following profile:
- 10+ year of tax experience in both public accounting and private industry
- Superior tax software skills
- CPA and/or MST professional designations
Flex Staffing Professionals
Tap into our extensive network of tax professionals across the country.
Flex Staffing Insights
Politics and Congressional Activity Congressional Agenda/Schedule for 2018 Prior to leaving for a 2-week recess, Congressional leaders approved […]
On December 15, 2017, congressional Republicans released the conference committee report containing the final text and explanation of […]