Partnership Consulting Services
True Partners Consulting offers include a complete range of tax and related services to assist partnerships and S corporations throughout the entire life cycle of your business.
- Recommending entity choice and advising on structuring the business entity
- Implementing tax minimization strategies identified at time of acquisition
- Determine which tax accounting methods will most benefit the acquired business
- Assist in structuring the tax department, including hiring decisions, designing adequate internal controls, and acquiring and installing tax compliance software
- Assist with a ASC 740-10 (FIN 48) analysis of uncertain tax positions, accounting for income taxes under ASC 740 (FAS 109), and SOX 404 compliance and remediation efforts
- Assist in interpreting tax law changes and implementing necessary changes in business’ operations and accounting methods to minimize its future tax burden
- Review previously filed income, sales, payroll, and property tax returns for potential refund opportunities
- Assist with audit defense
- Provide comprehensive tax planning opportunities as a business matures and expands its operations in all areas of tax, including income, sales and use, property and employment taxes, as well as in related areas such as credits and incentives and unclaimed property
- Advise on potential exit strategies and tax-efficient structuring of dispositions
We understand the evolving needs of partnership organizations.
Don’t miss these sessions featuring TPC experts at the February 25th CTC Meeting: 8:45 – 10:00am: Early Morning […]
On December 2, 2019, the US Treasury and IRS released final regulations (T.D. 9885) (the Final Regulations) and […]