True Partners Consulting’s Tax Controversy Services are designed to provide technical analysis, defense services, revenue authority posture, and advocacy for companies involved in controversy matters, including audits, administrative appeals and litigation.
Our team of professionals can provide solutions in a number of ways and work with you to build defensible processes and positions. We will analyze your current practices and risks by working with you to address and eliminate identified exposure through implementing improved methodology. We assist clients with due-diligence prior to a tax audit. We can negotiate pre-filing rulings, or our subject matter experts can help defend your position. Additionally, we will work with you on all post-audit settlement resolutions.
With former auditors, tax administrators, and licensed attorneys working as your advocate, True Partners Consulting is poised to protect your best interests. Whether it’s a dispute, audit, examination, or strategic plan, True Partners Consulting offers unparalleled tax expertise, strong local market understanding, a respected reputation with state and local government authorities across the country, and an attitude of true partnership and advocacy with you, our client.
Our services include:
- Risk management and prevention
- Technical analysis
- Negotiating pre-filing rulings, including unilateral agreements, advance pricing agreements, and accelerated competent authority/mutual agreement
- Defense strategies and services
- Audit defense and appeals management
- Opinion letters
- Procedure negotiations
- Negotiations with tax authorities
- Reviews to ensure that post-structuring operations align with initial implementation plans
Tax Controversy Professionals
Advocating for you.