Michelle Moloian is a Senior Manager in the Unclaimed Property Practice at True Partners Consulting. She currently oversees the Unclaimed Property compliance practice and is responsible for accurate and timely annual filing of thousands of unclaimed property reports for an impressive list of Fortune 500 and middle market companies in various industries. Michelle also has comprehensive experience in providing a variety of other unclaimed property services to her clients including comprehensive diagnostic reviews, audit defense, voluntary disclosures, policies and procedures, and exposure calculation and mitigation. Prior to joining True Partners Consulting, she worked on the National Unclaimed Property Teams at Arthur Andersen (2001 – 2002) and KPMG LLP (2002 – 2005).
- Over 31 years diverse experience in private industry and public accounting, serving clients in many industries including financial, retail, information technology, healthcare, manufacturing, food service and transportation.
- Michelle manages the unclaimed property compliance practice for True Partners Consulting. In this role, Michelle is responsible for the accurate and timely annual filing of thousands of unclaimed property reports for an impressive list of Fortune 500 and middle market companies in various industries.
- Supervises True Partner’s Professional Policy & Procedure practice. Michelle lead the effort to successfully complete a Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements (“SSAE”) No. 16 Type 2 audit on True Partners Unclaimed Property Services, working with an independent licensed Certified Public Accounting firm specializing in the rigorous SSAE 16 Type 2 audit that tested True Partners Consulting’s policies, procedures and infrastructure for data protection, security and confidentiality.
- Provides ongoing consulting services to her clients through diagnostic reviews, audit defense, voluntary disclosures, analysis of best practices, policy and procedure development and unclaimed property reporting process improvements.
- During her tenure in private industry, Michelle worked for over twelve years as company controller and CFO for an interior design service corporation providing consulting, interior design and product delivery for middle market builders, architectural firms and property owners.
Affiliations & Education
Member, Unclaimed Property Professional Organization
Production Editor, Tax Development Journal, Bookstein Institute for Higher Learning
Master of Science in Taxation, California State University, Northridge
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Accounting, California State University, Los Angeles