WEBINAR: Tax Issues and Opportunities for Energy Companies
From the Made in American Tax Plan to the Clean Energy for America Act, there are a lot of changes facing energy companies. In this webinar our experts identify risks and opportunities energy companies should be aware of related to the R&D credit, sales tax exemptions and unclaimed property enforcement in states where energy companies are prevalent. Additionally, we’ll explain how you may be able to take advantage of fossil fuel tax and renewable energy incentives.
- Understand recent trends impacting the Energy industry
- Understand research tax opportunities for the energy market, what activities qualify, when the credit is available, and how to claim it
- Understand rules relating to sales tax exemptions for alternative energy
- Understand how changes in unclaimed property laws will impact reporting obligations and audit risk
- Identify pending changes to current International, Federal and Transfer Pricing rules
- Understand and accurately model and report the pending changes around GILTI, FDII, BEAT, §163(j), §482 and fossil fuel tax incentives