True Head Start
It’s never too early to plan for success involving your career in corporate tax, consulting or business advisory. As an intern, you will be assigned a mentor to guide you through assignments and provide valuable feedback. You will develop your leadership, teamwork and communication skills. Participate in a variety of projects including volunteer community projects. And you’ll have contact at all levels, including meeting with our CEO, CFO and a number of Managing Directors.
As a True Partners Intern you will:
- Gain real-world, hands-on experience
- Be mentored and personally training by our seasoned professionals
- Actively assist in serving clients and adding business value
- Be exposed to an entrepreneurial, collaborative, respected environment
- Participate in team building and networking activities
If you want a head start on your career and want true guidance, true mentorship and true opportunities, join us. You can apply by searching for “internship” in our menu of current job openings.